Are you in the beginning stages of developing an online or blended class? This webinar provides an overview of the Sloan-C New to Online Workshop Series and how you can develop the skills you need to successfully design and deliver your class.
Event Date: March 26, 2014 - 2:00pm - 3:00pm
Join us to learn more about the New to Online Series, what to expect in a workshop, and how you can sign up to take part in an upcoming workshop. This webinar has no prerequisites and can be taken by anyone who is interested in improving the quality of their online course design and how to start teaching online.
Learn more about the 2014 Sloan-C Workshop Catalogue here:
April New To Online Learning Opportunities:
- New to Online : Quality Course Design Frameworks
- Strategies for Increasing Interaction and Engagement
- New to Online : The Essentials
May New to Online Learning Opportunities:
- New to Online: Introduction to Audio and Video Tools
- New to Online: The Essentials
- New to Online: Effective Feedback Strategies
- New to Online: Introduction to Online Presentation Tools
Sandra Coswatte - Director, Sloan-C Institute