News You Can Use
Connected Minds, Emerging Cultures is authored by Steve Wheeler, our Keynote Speaker.
Check out Sloan-C Institute's Mobile Learning Mastery Series - Next session starts March 1, 2013.
Recordings from our 11/29/12 "Five Tips on How to Submit a Successful Conference Proposal"
Watch the Keynote Address
"What's That Coming Over the Hill? Digital Futures, Emerging Cultures, New Learning"
Steve Wheeler (Plymouth University, UK)
Silver Sponsor Today's Campus conducted several interviews onsite. Watch the recordings of these interviews.
Download the new Sloan-C Conferences Mobile App!
- Available now in the Apple iTunes store for iPhone and iPad
- Available now in the Google Play store for Android
New Workshop Just Announced: Designing a MOOC for Canvas Network
Check out our Special Events and What to Do in Las Vegas
Plan to stop by the book signing tables at the Welcome Reception Tues 5:30-7pm:
- Best Practices for Teaching with Emerging Technologies, authored by Michelle Pacansky-Brock, the 2013 "Launch Pad" Chair
- The Seven Futures of American Education: Improving Learning & Teaching in a Screen-Captured World, authored by John Sener
Best-in-Track Selections Announced - Read the Press Release
Plan to Attend the Unconference Sessions
Congratulations to our Launch Pad participants - be sure to visit them in the exhibit hall!
Related Articles & Press Releases:
- Launch Pad Finalists Announced for SLOAN-C Conference on Emerging Technologies
- Sloan-C Adds Ed-Tech Startups Showcase to Upcoming Emerging Technologies for Online Learning Conference
Have a position opening? Looking for a new position? Check out the new ET4Online Career Forum page.
Related Press Release:
- Sloan-C and Nevada State College Team Up to Bring ‘Career Forum’ to Emerging Technologies for Online Learning Conference
Watch the recording: Preview Webinar of the Virtual Program
Watch the recording: Preview Webinar of the Onsite Program
Save the Dates
8th Annual Emerging Technologies for Online Learning International Symposium
April 22-24, 2015 | Dallas, TX | Sheraton Dallas Hotel
12th Annual Blended Learning Conference and Workshop
July 7-8, 2015 | Denver, CO | Sheraton Denver Downtown
21st Annual OLC International Conference
October 14-16, 2015 | Orlando, Florida | Walt Disney World Swan/Dolphin Resort
ProctorU provides distance proctoring services for colleges, universities and certification organizations that offer examinations online. The service allows students to take their exams from nearly anywhere in a secure environment. ProctorU uses a patent-pending three-step process that confirms that the examinee who registered for the exam is the individual who is taking the exam and is following the institution’s testing requirements. The service is modeled after the in-classroom experience and proctors monitor the entire process in order to ensure that a high level of integrity is maintained. ProctorU offers live, person-to-person, real time monitoring to almost 500 colleges, universities and certification organizations, including the University of Alabama, the University of Florida, Northwestern University and the Bloomberg Institute. ProctorU operates dedicated proctoring centers in Folsom and Livermore, Calif., and Hoover, Ala. For more information, visit www.proctoru.com.