News You Can Use
Check out Sloan-C Institute's Blended Learning Mastery Series - Next session starts August 16, 2013.
Recordings from our 11/29/12 "Five Tips on How to Submit a Successful Conference Proposal"
Missed the 2013 Blended conference? Purchase recorded sessions
Check out the Wrap-up page, including pictures from the conference
View the recordings of the Today's Campus interviews that were conducted at the conference
Download the new Sloan-C Conferences Mobile App!
- Available now in the Apple iTunes store for iPhone and iPad
- Available now in the Google Play store for Android
Watch the Recording of the Virtual Program Preview Webinar from May 15
Watch the Recording of the Onsite Preview Webinar from May 2
Save the Dates
22st Annual OLC International Conference
November 16-18, 2016 | Orlando, Florida | Walt Disney World Swan/Dolphin Resort
OLC Innovate 2016 - Innovations in Blended and Online Learning
April 20-22, 2016 | New Orleans, LA | Sheraton New Orleans Hotel
Unable to travel to Milwaukee? Consider the Virtual Attendee Option!
Buy 2, Get 1 free offer for virtual attendee registration (applied during online registration process).
View the schedule for Streamed Sessions
Early Bird price through
Full Price after
Individual Virtual Attendee
|Institutional Virtual Attendee Package (access to streamed sessions for up to 100 seats or 30 screens for attendees from 1 institution)||$700||$750|
What is the Virtual Attendee Option?
Does your university continue to restrict your travel budget? We offer an option that will allow participants to make the conference come to them! The virtual attendee option provides the opportunity for individuals and institutions to attend select sessions of the conference via live webcast services provided by Mediasite.
A selection of sessions will be broadcast live, including the keynote and plenary sessions, featured sessions, select information sessions, and key vendor showcase sessions. On-demand access of all recorded sessions is provided to onsite and virtual attendees post-conference for one year.
(*We try to provide institutions with some flexibility, but at the same time manage our "bandwidth.")
1.) 100 seats = 100 individuals sitting in a room watching a session(s).
2.) 30 screens = 30 individuals sitting in front of 30 different computers.
The first option allows for an institution to organize an event. The second, provides 30 users with a more integrated virtual conference experience. Each user (option 2) will receive access to the materials and streams which will be associated with their account at sloanconsortium.org. We will collect from each institution up to 30 email addresses to which access instructions will be sent.)
- Participate despite schedule or budget restraints. If your schedule or budget does not allow for the trip or your institution does not support travel outside of your state, the virtual attendee option provides a full-scale online experience.
- Virtual schedule provides excellent breadth and depth of the program offered. Selected sessions to be live broadcast include the keynote and plenary sessions, featured sessions, select information sessions, and key vendor showcase sessions. Select workshops are also available via live broadcast.
- View live webcast or on-demand recordings. Onsite and virtual option attendees have access to on-demand recordings of the sessions for up to one year post-conference at no additional cost. No need to re-arrange your schedule to view a particular session...access the recording at your leisure!
- Be a true participant of the conference. Special attention is paid to integrate the onsite event with the virtual event. Virtual attendees will be able to post questions in each session and participate in discussions via our Blended Learning Conference and Workshop Facebook Group. We also invite all virtual participants to Tweet their comments on sessions using our Twitter hashtag #blend13.
We are currently offering a buy 2 virtual attendee registrations, get 1 FREE virtual attendee registration promotion. This offer is only valid on individual virtual attendee registrations and will be applied during your online registration process.